Levelling Guide?

Go down

Levelling Guide?

Post by Hopeless on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 am

Hi there, I've been playing the server for a short while now and found it quite difficult to level up at certain points due to the very small amount of exp gained from Purple mobs and obviously the lack of exp from blue mobs for obvious reasons. (For Example, reach level 120 and then go 5.. Purple mobs give little exp meaning levels take MUCH longer and the only solution is to kill them until they turn red/yellow to finally gain a reasonable exp bonus. Which takes an awful lot of dedication and patience...).
Does anyone have any recommendations of where/what to level on and at which points do you move on to the more difficult planets?

Many Thanks,

Hopeless.
Hopeless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Levelling Guide?

Post by Seraph on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:58 pm

From what i remember /go 5 gave you tons of exp at level 120 i used to level on 2 mobs the exp problem is there,If you are wondering what the exp problem is, it's that after the fixes some mobs give less exp than before and what i mean by less i mean they are completely shitty now.
Seraph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeless on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Ah that would make a lot of sense.. Well I guess I'll just suffer on through the crap exp for now and work past it. Wink

Thanks for your help! Smile
Hopeless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down